Statutory obligations to respect confidentiality
These Statutory obligations on confidentiality describe how Сryptouniverse operates with private (personal) information.
Maintaining the trust of our customers, business colleagues, distributors, and respect for their trust is a critical issue for our continued success. We always work with private information:
- confidential and impartial
- in accordance with the statements we make
- lawfully, in accordance with applicable data retention laws, regulations, rules and principles
What is Cryptouniverse.- cryptouniverse is the name that is used when we talk about a group of companies, for example, its branches and subsidiaries. We mean the Cryptouniverse when we use the words “we” or “our”.
When do the Statutory obligations on confidentiality apply?
These Statutory obligations on confidentiality apply when we work with private information collected from the peoples of Europe, the Middle East and Africa. These Statutory obligations on confidentiality apply to data when it is collected directly from the person that the data identifies, and when we collect data from one person (or company) that identifies another person. Therefore, when we use the words “you”, “me” and “I” in these Statutory obligations on confidentiality, we mean the person whose personal information we work with, whether we receive this information directly from thee person or indirectly through another person.
These Statutory obligations on confidentiality do not apply when we work with the following information:
- about our employees within their working relationship with us
- if the information does not identify you as an individual, including personal information (as defined below) that we have changed, so it is no longer possible to identify you.
What is data processing?
Data processing - is any set of transactions involving private information, whether carried out using the technology or not, including the collection, use, disclosure, adaptation, modification, correction, retrieval, combination, blocking, deletion, transfer, destruction, recording, organization, storage and use of private information.
What is private information?
Personal information is information that relates to you and that is used to identify you, such as your:
- phone number
- email address
- date of birth
- Bank account number
- any other information that identifies or may identify you and relates to you
Some types of personal information are confidential. The definition of confidential information is given below. In these Statutory obligations on confidentiality, when we use the phrase "private information", we include confidential information, unless otherwise specifically stated.
When and how does Cryptouniverse collect personal information?
Сryptouniverse can collect personal information in many ways. For example:
- in some places on our websites, you have the option to send us personal information about yourself. For example, you can fill out a registration, survey, or email form. You may also agree that your visits to our website will be personalized, in which case we will ask for your personal data in order to make your visits to our website more useful to you. When this information is combined with non-private information that we collect through cookies, we will be able to tell you that you have already visited our site.
- We may collect personal information from you when you contact us for information, products or services.
- We may collect personal information from you in the course of business transactions with our customers, distributors or other business partners.
How does Сryptouniverse processes personal information?
We work with your personal information:
- to respond to your requests and inquiries
- to conclude an agreement on cryptocurrency mining
- to compile records, including records of your personal information
- to contact you by mail (or other means with your consent) on information that may be of interest to you, including information about our services
- for analytical purposes, research, development and improvement of programs and our products
- to remove your identity identifiers (name, email address, social security number, etc.). In this case, it is no longer possible to establish your identity. Once we have changed your information, it is no longer considered private and is not subject to these Statutory obligations on confidentiality
- to personalize your visits to our websites, for example by informing you of new features that may be of interest to you.
- to ensure the compliance with these Statutory obligations on confidentiality, or otherwise protect our rights or property
- to comply with laws or regulations, judicial order or other legal obligations
- to comply with our other legitimate interests, if biased data processing does not violate your rights or freedoms
- other ways you agree to
Will Сryptouniverse use personal information for contacting me with marketing calls?
We may contact you from time to time, in person, by email, fax, mail or telephone to provide you with information about programs, products, services or content of services that may be of interest to you, unless you tell us that you do not wish to receive marketing calls or market research calls from us. If applicable law requires your explicit consent before we send you certain marketing statements, we will send them to you upon receipt of your explicit consent.
What if I do not want to get Сryptouniverse marketing messages?
If you no longer wish to receive marketing messages from us, or if you wish us to stop processing your personal data in any way, you may contact us as described below at the end of these Statutory obligations and notify us of messages you no longer wish to receive. In addition to this, if you have received or will receive a future message from us, each message contains a simple function of how you can cancel the receiving of such messages.
Does Cryptouniverse disclose confidential information to third parties?
Сryptouniverse will not report your personal information to third parties not related to Cryptouniverse without your consent, unless otherwise specified in the present Statutory obligations on confidentiality.
We will not either sell, exchange or publish your personal information; the opposite is only possible in connection with the sale, merger, dissolution or acquisition of the company.
We may be required to disclose your personal information by law, in response to a court order, subpoena, and search warrant, according to law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement to investigate and prosecute visitors to the website who violate our rules or whose behavior is harmful to other visitors (or is illegal).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Ensure compliance with these Statutory obligations on confidentiality
- Protect our rights or property
- Protect health, safety or welfare of another person
- Comply with law or regulation, judicial order or other legal process
Will the Cryptouniverse distribute my personal information outside of the country where I am located?
Сryptouniverse may distribute information outside the country where it was collected to any country or territory of the European economic area, or to any other country where the protection of confidentiality is recognized by the European Union as sufficient. We distribute information to other countries only if:
- The transfer of information is necessary to fulfill the contract between you and Сryptouniverse, or to take pre-contractual measures in response to your request; or
- If you have consented to the transfer of information; or
- If these data are properly protected in another country, by contract or other means of protection.
Сryptouniverse ensures that personal information transferred between Сryptouniverse, companies is protected properly in all its offices and branches.
What happens if the Statutory obligations on confidentiality change?
If we decide to make significant changes to the content of these Statutory obligations on confidentiality, we will provide a description of any major changes in this section of these Statutory obligations. You will always find the latest version of these Statutory obligations and their history on the website for your country, or you can contact us at the address below.
Security of personal information
We use reasonable physical, administrative and technical means to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We also restrict access to your personal information to those employees and contractors who need this information to perform their work. You should remember that the transmission of information over the Internet is not 100% secure or error-free. In particular, an email sent to us or by us may not be secure, and you should be particularly careful about what information you send to us by email.
How long will my personal information be stored in Cryptouniverse?
We do not store information longer than it is necessary. In many cases, private information must be stored for significant periods of time so that it is available in the case of disputes or questions. The retention period is determined separately for the data collected for each person, keeping in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information where possible.
Our treatment of your personal information, in accordance with these Statutory obligations on confidentiality will not change as long as the information is stored by us.
Are there any other rules relating to confidentiality on the Сryptouniverse website?
Links. Our website may contain links to websites operated by other organizations. We provide these links for your convenience, but we do not review, monitor, or control the privacy practices of websites operated by other organizations. We are not responsible for the operation of third party websites and for your business relationship with them. Our websites may also contain links to other websites owned by Сryptouniverse. These Statutory obligations on confidentiality apply only to the websites of Сryptouniverse companies located in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and there may be slight differences between countries in Europe, the Middle East and Africa in the Statutory obligations. Thus, if you follow a link from this website to another website, even to another website owned by Сryptouniverse, we recommend you to pay attention to the practice on protecting the confidential information of this website.
How to contact us
We try to keep records of your information carefully. If you notice that information about you is not complete, accurate or up-to-date, or if you have questions about these Statutory obligations on confidentiality, please contact us at:
Cryptouniverse OÜ (Registration No. 14423879)
Address: Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamae Linnaosa, Punane tn 56, 13619